• 13 years of experience in Product Design, Visual Design and Art Direction in 4 countries.
• Dynamic and well-travelled with a great sense of aesthetics
• Autonomous with an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Distills complex problems, using out-of-the-box approaches, into simple and elegant solutions
• User’s advocate with a goal to solve their problems and enrich their lives
• Obsessed with attention to detail and only believes in creating stunning visuals
• Loves collaborating with people
• Exceptional work ethic and commitment to organizational objectives
• Proactive time and space manager, team builder and tactical planner with an ability to face challenges head-on and execute sound decisions
Art Direction Photography Space Interaction Design
Marketing Strategy UI UX Wireframes Personas Prototypes
Usability Testing Creative Initiatives
UI | UX & Branding
Apr. 2021- Now
Art Director | Lead Product Designer at Amino App (MediaLab)
UI and UX redesign of Amino (network of communities and social media application).
Planning events strategies within the app. Working with a cross-functional agile team on the creation of new features. Crafting a long-term design strategy together with the product team.
Apr. 2015- Apr. 2021
Lead UI UX Designer at Abilis Solutions
UI and UX redesign of an offender management system/database driven application (five applications on multi-platforms, desktop/tablet/mobile) resulting in sales increase and establishing the company as the leader in the industry.
Feb. 2014 - Apr. 2015
Art director | UI UX Designer at HPJ Solutions
Conceptualization and art direction for web, print media, booths and other merchandising materials.
Apr. 2009 - Jan. 2014
UI UX Designer at Anuvu
Conception of in-flight entertainment applications (such as connectivity portal, eReader, eMeal Menu, eShopping, games, transactional interfaces, TV Shows and movies) and complete GUI for various airlines.
Associate Degree in Interior Design
Penn Foster College
Level 4 CJIS Certification
US F.B.I. (For confidential information security requirements)
UX Certificate - Usability Testing
Interaction Design Foundation
CityLite, London, UK
2004 - 2007
BA Hons in Fine Arts
Jean Monnet-UQAM, France/Canada
Space interaction design Photography
Art Psychology Nature
The Human Experience
Get in Touch
Call: (213) 732-0004
Meet: Los Angeles